INCANTO respects the privacy of its visitors and customers and understands the importance of privacy to visitors to our website. We collect and store information so that we can efficiently provide information to our users and process your requests for additional information and materials. This privacy statement is designed to help you understand what information we gather and what we do with the information. Your Information. Personal identifying information, such as customer names, street or e-mail addresses, phone numbers or any other information which, when used by itself or with other data, might identify a customer individually is only collected if a customer sends it to us voluntarily as part of using our service, or provides such information in connection with a purchase. We may also use this information to send you notices on a regular basis regarding INCANTO, open house schedules, and other products or services and to further personalize your experience on our site. Personal identifying information is used only for our legitimate business interests, including the aforementioned notices, to supply requested information, answer visitors' questions, and to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
By giving INCANTO your personal identifying information, you grant INCANTO, and its affiliates and subsidiaries the right to use this information for reasonable business purposes, with permission to disclose it to INCANTO's leasing agents, marketing firms, preferred mortgage lenders and in a manner consistent with the policies of INCANTO and applicable state and federal laws and regulations. We do not sell, rent or disclose your personal identifying information to any third party, except as described in this section. We may contract with reputable vendors to assist us in processing information or delivering the items that our users requests. These vendors are restricted from using or selling the information for any purpose other than helping us to provide the materials and requested services. We may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, online traffic patterns and related information to reputable third parties, but these statistics will not include any personally identifying information. Finally, if disclosure of any information is required by law or by an appropriate government authority, we will comply accordingly.
You may, at any time, remove your personal identifying information from our current customer database. If you have submitted personal identifying information to INCANTO, and you wish to have it removed from our records, please e-mail us at Incanto@IncantoDC.com. However, for our record keeping purposes, we will retain your personal identifying information if submitted for any previously completed registration on our website.
Your Use. By using this website, you agree not to disrupt or intercept our electronic information posted on this website or on any of our servers. You also agree not to attempt to circumvent any security features of our website, and to abide by all applicable, local, state, federal and international laws.
In the "Contact" section of our website, we do ask for some personal information, such as name, mailing address and e-mail address, but this information will only be used by INCANTO to make initial contact with you, by a INCANTO leasing agent to respond to your request for information and to contact you directly to respond to questions, comments or inquiries. We also may use the information to notify visitors about updates on current developments or new developments, products, services, activities or upcoming open house or sale events. By using this website, you consent to the collection and use of this information by INCANTO.
When you provide us your email address, we may send you emails necessary to respond to a request. We intend to send you promotional email only if you have agreed to receive it. Instructions on how to unsubscribe are included in each promotional e-mail or newsletter. Your email address will be used only to respond to your request and will not be shared with any third parties. Instructions for unsubscribing are included in every email containing promotional material.
Children. INCANTO strongly believes in protecting the privacy of children online (we define "children" as minors younger than 13). Therefore, INCANTO will not knowingly collect or use any personal information from children or knowingly allow children to register with us. Any information that is inadvertently collected from children will be deleted promptly upon discovery.
Any links from this website to other websites or e-mail addresses are provided for your information and convenience only. INCANTO does not assume any responsibility or liability with respect to any website linked from this website, or e-mail address (or any website linking to this website), including its content and operation. INCANTO does not review or monitor such links. A link from this website to another website or e-mail address (or a link from another website to this website) does not constitute a referral, endorsement, approval, advertising, offer or solicitation with respect to such website, its contents, or any products or services advertised or distributed through that website. While this website may contain "links" to many sites, we are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by other sites.
INCANTO always uses industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving consumer data exchanged with our site. INCANTO has implemented appropriate security measures in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our website, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we will do our best to protect its security on our systems. IN THE UNLIKELY EVENT OF AN INTERCEPTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS DESPITE OUR EFFORTS, INCANTO SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH INTERCEPTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) SUFFERED BY A CUSTOMER OR USER, EVEN IF INCANTO HAS PREVIOUSLY BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. INCANTO DOES NOT WARRANT, EITHER EXPRESSLY OR IMPLIEDLY, THAT THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY ANY CUSTOMER SHALL BE FREE FROM INTERCEPTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, AND DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. EACH CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF HIS OR HER OWN LOGIN INFORMATION.
WHILE INCANTO HAS SAFEGUARDS IN PLACE TO PREVENT UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR INTERCEPTION, THERE IS NO ABSOLUTE GUARANTEE OF SECURITY. IN THE EVENT OF AN INTERCEPTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, INCANTO SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH INTERCEPTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) SUFFERED BY A VISITOR OR USER, EVEN IF INCANTO HAS PREVIOUSLY BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. INCANTO DOES NOT WARRANT, EITHER EXPRESSLY OR IMPLIEDLY, THAT THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY ANY VISITOR SHALL BE FREE FROM INTERCEPTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, AND DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
IN TRANSMITTING ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS TO INCANTO, THE USER OF THIS WEBSITE IS REQUESTING THAT INCANTO SEND INFORMATION TO OR CONTACT THE USER REGARDING OUR DEVELOPMENTS OR OUR SERVICES. INCANTO WILL MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO ACCOMMODATE REASONABLE REQUESTS FOR INFORMATION PERTAINING TO OUR DEVELOPMENTS AND SERVICES IN A TIMELY MANNER BUT MAKES NO GUARANTEES FOR THE TIMELINESS OF SUCH RESPONSES. THE USER SHOULD BE AWARE THAT INCANTO IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DELAY, NON-DELIVERY OR NON-RECEIPT OF ANY INFORMATION EXCHANGED BETWEEN INCANTO AND THE USER OR VICE-VERSA DUE TO INTERNET CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS, MAN-MADE OR NATURAL DISASTERS, FORCE MAJEURE, COMPUTER MALFUNCTIONS OR INCORRECT CONTACT INFORMATION (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO E-MAIL ADDRESSES, MAILING ADDRESSES, TELEPHONE, CELLULAR, PAGER OR FAX NUMBERS) SUPPLIED BY THE USER.
INCANTO COOPERATES WITH INQUIRIES FROM LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES AND WILL ASSIST IN ATTEMPTING TO IDENTIFY A USER WHEN INCANTO IS REQUIRED BY LAW TO DO SO OR WHEN INCANTO, IN THE EXERCISE OF ITS JUDGMENT, DETERMINES IT IS NECESSARY TO PROTECT ITSELF, ITS WEBSITE, SERVICES, CUSTOMERS AND OTHERS.
Our postal address is:
770 Maine Avenue, SW
Washington, DC 20024
Incanto | 770 Maine Avenue SW, Washington, DC 20024 |
The specifications, furniture, features and amenities listed herein are for illustrative purposes only and shall not be relied upon as the basis of any contract, warranty or other claim. Illustrations are artists’ conceptions and may vary in precise detail from the item depicted. Prices are subject to change without notice. All square footages and dimensions are approximate and plans are not to scale. All such information is subject change at any time without notice.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE. Your use of this website is expressly conditioned on your acceptance of the following terms and conditions. By using this website, you signify your assent to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of the following terms and conditions, do not use this website. Copyright © 2017 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
1.OWNERSHIP.This site, and each of its components, is the copyrighted property of INCANTO, and its members, partners, affiliates or subsidiaries ("INCANTO"), and/or its various third party providers. None of the content or data found on this website, including but not limited to floor plans, renderings, photographs, videos, virtual tours, overall website design and layout, may be reproduced, republished, distributed, sold, transferred, link or modified without the express written permission of INCANTO. In addition, the trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on this website (collectively, the "Trademarks") are registered and common law trademarks of INCANTO, its affiliates, and various third parties. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting, by implication, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of the Trademarks without the written permission of INCANTO or the owner of the Trademarks.
2. USE OF SITE. You may only use this website to browse the content, make inquiries to INCANTO and not for any other purposes. This site, floor plans, videos, virtual tours, photographs, renderings, and the content provided in this website may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, linked, posted, transmitted or distributed without the written permission of INCANTO, except that you may download, display and print one copy of the materials presented on this website on a single computer for your personal, non-commercial use only. ‘Deep-linking,’ ‘embedding’ or using analogous technology is strictly prohibited unless specifically authorized in writing. Unauthorized use of this website and/or the materials contained on this website may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws. You must retain all copyright and trademark notices, and any other proprietary notices, contained in the materials. The use of such materials on any other website or in any environment of networked computers is prohibited. You are prohibited from posting to or transmitting from this website any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Any links from this website to other websites or e-mail addresses are provided for your information and convenience only. INCANTO does not assume any responsibility or liability with respect to any website linked from this website, or e-mail address (or any website linking to this website), including its content and operation. INCANTO does not review or monitor such links. A link from this website to another website or e-mail address (or a link from another website to this website) does not constitute a referral, endorsement, approval, advertising, offer or solicitation with respect to such website, its contents, or any products or services advertised or distributed through that website. While this website may contain "links" to many sites, we are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by other sites. You agree that you will not use any device, software or other instrumentality to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this website, and that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. In addition, you agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained herein, without the prior express consent from an authorized Packard (such consent is deemed given for standard search engine technology employed by Internet search web sites to direct Internet users to this site).
3. AGE AND RESPONSIBILITY. You represent that you are of sufficient legal age to use this website and to create binding legal obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of the use of this website. You understand that you are financially responsible for all uses of this website by you and those using any password you are provided.
5. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTY. INCANTO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND REGARDING THIS SITE AND/OR ANY MATERIALS PROVIDED ON THIS SITE, ALL OF WHICH ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. INCANTO DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENCY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OF THE CONTENT OR DATA FOUND ON THIS SITE AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE IN LAW OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. Although INCANTO strives to provide on this website the latest information related to its development, products and services, and other information about INCANTO, INCANTO does not warrant the accuracy, effectiveness and suitability of any information contained in this website. No warranty or representation of intended use, design or proposed improvements is made herein. Nothing presented in this website shall obligate INCANTO to construct or design the building or amenities, finishes, fixtures, materials, appliances, provide the services detailed or complete the development described or shown. All plans for the development or facilities that are not completed are subject to change without notice. All materials on this site, including but not limited to floor plans, dimensions, virtual tours, videos, photographs and rendered building features are for illustrative purposes only, and shall not be relied up as the basis of any contract, warranty or other claims. Illustrations and renderings are artists’ conceptions and may vary in precise detail from the item depicted. Materials and information on this site are not part of any agreement to purchase a unit in INCANTO. Each visitor assumes full responsibility and all risks arising from use of this website. The information is presented "AS IS" and may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. INCANTO may make additions, deletions, or modifications to the Information at any time without any prior notification.
7. INDEMNIFICATION. You shall defend and indemnify INCANTO and its officers, directors, employees, leasing agents and agents from and against any claim, cause of action or demand, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties as a result of your use of this website.
9. PRICES AND AVAILABILITY. PRICES AND AVAILABILITY OF UNITS IN VIO, THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES LISTED ON THIS SITE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. The listing, description of, or reference to, a unit in a development or a service on the website does not imply that the development, product or service is presently available. If a unit in the development or a product or service is listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error, error in pricing information received from a third party, or for any other reason, INCANTO reserves the right to correct any such information. Reference to any unit or development, product or service on the website does not constitute an offer to sell or supply that product or service and does not mean that it is available. INCANTO manages all or portions of the website from the District of Columbia, in the United States of America.
10. REGISTRATION AND SECURITY. If you wish to register to obtain information from INCANTO, or otherwise to use certain services on the website, you will be required to provide the required information to us. By entering any information on the website, you represent and warrant that:
(i) you are at least 18 years of age;
(ii) you are using your actual identity;
(iii) you have provided only true, accurate, current and complete information; and
11. RELATIONSHIP. Your use of this website is independent of INCANTO and not as an employee, agent, partner, or joint venturer with INCANTO for any purpose.
12. GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement and its performance shall be governed by the laws of the District of Colombia, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. You consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in the District of Columbia, in all questions and controversies arising out of your use of this website and this Agreement.
13. ASSIGNMENT. You may not assign, convey, subcontract or delegate your rights, duties or obligations hereunder.
14. MODIFICATION. INCANTO may at any time modify these terms and conditions and your continued use of this website will be conditioned upon the terms and conditions in force at the time of your use.
15. ADDITIONAL TERMS. Additional terms and conditions may apply to purchases of goods and services and other uses of portions of this website, and you agree to abide by such other terms and conditions.
16. SEVERABILITY. These terms and conditions shall be deemed severable. In the event that any provision is determined to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
17. HEADINGS. The heading used in these Terms and Conditions are included by convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms and Conditions.
18. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. These terms and conditions, together with those incorporated herein or referred to herein constitute the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding the subject matter, and may not be amended or modified except in writing or by making such amendments or modifications available on this website.
19. PRESS RELEASES. The information contained within press releases issued by INCANTO should not be deemed accurate or current except as of the date the release was posted. INCANTO and its affiliates have no intention of updating, and specifically disclaim any duty to update, the information in the press releases.
20. EQUAL HOUSING OPPORTUNITY. INCANTO is pledged to the letter and spirit of state and U.S. laws and regulations for the achievement of equal housing opportunities. INCANTO encourages and supports an affirmative advertising and marketing program in which there are not barriers to obtaining housing because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
21. COPYRIGHT ACT AGENT. INCANTO respects the intellectual property rights of others, and requires that the people who use the website do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please forward the following information to the Copyright Agent named below: Your address, telephone number, and email address; A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; A description of where the alleged infringing material is located; A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by you, the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; and A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.